17 Nov 2010

We will start newly with announcements!

Good evening, my friends, fans of classical music!

I'm sorry for my long silence.
I had some objective and subjective circumstances which have prevented to me to make announcements for you.

To tell the truth, a preparation of a one full daily announcement takes away the plenty of time. The problem consists not in a search of interesting concerts, CD-recordings, translations, and in their descriptions and translations to my blog. I have borrowed three-four hours per day to analyse of the ten radio schedules and to make the convenient table for You. These stations have been chosen by me so that it would be possible to record announced transfers (from 128 kbs).

Certainly, to cope with such adequate problem is for me, the one person, not under force. If there were assistants, it would be much easier.

I have decided that I shall refuse the system approach in preparation of announcements. The information will be added chaotically directly in existing messages for announced day, comments will You inform on variation of the given message.

Only your constant visiting of my blog and your expectation of new announcements forces me to return to their preparation.

I'm very glad to consideration of any offers and remarks.
I suggest also to all were interested to help with selection of announcements, You can leave comments in posts and directly in our chat.


Respectfully Yauheni

No comments:

Post a Comment